Showcasing Water Innovation Case Study
Read the case study that outlines how REEP’s RAIN Program has become a model for community-based stormwater education and action across Canada.
Most Recent Posts
- MEDIA RELEASE – Local Charity Wins Grant to ‘Depave’ Kitchener School, the first Depave project in Waterloo Region
- Have Your Say On The Cap and Trade Cancellation
- Sheppard School is tearing out pavement to create a shady play space!
- Improve Your Home to Save Money and Get Comfy: Home Energy Story
- Home renovation yields rent, rebate and peace of mind: Home Energy Story
October 27 | 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
October 28 | 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
October 31 | 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
November 3 | 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
It's not too late to learn to prune! You have a few hours left to register for this workshop TOMORROW! 🌳👨🌾🏡 eventbrite.ca/e/master-garde…
“Fork when I forgot my reusable one, plastic from popcorn, a frozen pizza and a straw I didn’t ask for... Not bad”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…