- This event has passed.
Getting behind the wheel of an electric car
May 13, 2017 | 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
What will it take to get you behind the wheel of your own electric car?
If you are considering purchasing an electric car, here’s your chance to learn what you need to know.
The presentation will cover:
- An overview of the history of electric vehicles from the beginning in the early 1900s to present day.
- Where we are heading in the future?
- An outline about costs, incentives and charging infrastructure as it relates to Ontario residents
After the presentation you can meet see some electric vehicles and ask their owners questions.
- Mark Coughlan is the founder of the Waterloo Region Voltec Group (@WRVoltec) and the Waterloo Region Electric Vehicle Association (@WREVAGroup). Mark has been an EV owner since August 2014.
- Larry Trakalo is a member of the WREVA and received one of the first Chevrolet Bolt EV’s delivered in the province of Ontario.