Join Our Team
Thanks for your interest in working with Reep Green Solutions. Our team make our programs and services possible through their passion, skills and their enjoyment in working together
Here are the current opportunities to join our team and help achieve our mission to make sustainability the norm in our community.
Ways we strive to walk the talk at work:
- Monthly bus pass
- Access to Virtucar car share
- Bike racks access
- Standing desk for those who wish to use one
- Promotion of litterless lunches: reusable cutlery, dishes and cups/mugs available for all to use in the kitchen; containers for people to pack left-overs from lunch socials
- Walking meeting, such as walk-around the block, or walking to meetings
- Walking in groups to lunch socials or other socials
- We encourage a carpool culture in our volunteers and employees
We always seek enthusiastic volunteers and interns with a passion for our mission. If we do not have a position posted and you believe you have something to offer us, please contact us so we can learn how you think you can contribute to our mission and vision.
We are a member of the Volunteer Action Centre of Waterloo Region.
We are seeking a highly organized individual with relationship-building skills to lead the volunteer management, engagement, and appreciation activities needed to keep Reep Green Solutions a highly regarded organization to volunteer with.
For more details about this opportunity including how to apply, please see the Volunteer Coordinator description.