Join Our Team
Thanks for your interest in working with Reep Green Solutions. Our team make our programs and services possible through their passion, skills and their enjoyment in working together
Here are the current opportunities to join our team and help achieve our mission to make sustainability the norm in our community.
Office and Human Resources Coordinator – Part-time
Green charity with a big impact seeks an administrative wizard who wants to use their organizational skills for good. Your experience and enjoyment in working with a team to provide administrative/HR support will play a pivotal role in helping Reep Green Solutions excel. This is a part-time position of 18 hours per week, 4-5 days per week.
Reep Green Solutions is an environmental charity that helps people in Waterloo Region live sustainably. We work to empower people with the practical tools, knowledge and capacity for action to make sustainable living the norm. Our current focus areas are home energy efficiency, water conservation, healthy yards, and waste reduction. In short, we work together with the community on practical solutions for addressing and adapting to climate change.
Our culture is “trusting, productive, and happy at work”, as one recent staffer put it. There is great joy in working on issues we feel passionately about!
The role of Office and Human Resources Coordinator
A proactive administrator of space and people, you will support our team by:
- Creating a safe, welcoming and highly functional office space;
- Coordinating organizational needs ranging from team meetings to municipal council delegations to insurance renewals;
- Leading our Human Resources recruitment processes, record-keeping and policies through your direct support to managers and the Executive Director.
For more details about this opportunity including how to apply, please see Office & HR Coordinator Job Description.
Ways we strive to walk the talk at work:
- Monthly bus pass
- Access to Carshare
- Bike racks access
- Standing desk for those who wish to use one
- Promotion of litterless lunches: reusable cutlery, dishes and cups/mugs available for all to use in the kitchen; containers for people to pack left-overs from lunch socials
- Walking meeting, such as walk-around the block, or walking to meetings
- Walking in groups to lunch socials or other socials
- We encourage a carpool culture in our volunteers and employees
We always seek enthusiastic volunteers and interns with a passion for our mission. If we do not have a position posted and you believe you have something to offer us, please contact us so we can learn how you think you can contribute to our mission and vision.
We are a member of the Volunteer Action Centre of Kitchener-Waterloo and Area.