What can YOU do about climate change?
Climate change is real, it’s a big deal and it’s happening right now. It’s causing bigger storms, it’s affecting our economy and it’s impacting our health. Together, we can take action on our climate impact and “be the change” that supports a pollution solution.
Project Neutral’s award-winning carbon calculator community-focused, climate action tool, brought to you by Reep Green Solutions.
The online platform provides personalized insights and actions to help residents reduce their household carbon footprint and join the shift to a clean growth economy. Just take a 5 minute survey to discover your own greenhouse gas emissions and how you can take action.
To achieve this we use the model:
You can make a difference by:
- Measuring your carbon using the online carbon caluculating tool. It only takes 5 minutes!
- Directly reducing your greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions through energy saving home improvements and active, healthy habits which the tool will guide you through or check out our Sustainable Living Blog for ideas.
- Sharing your low-carbon lifestyle with friends and neighbours. Believe it or not, telling others what you’ve done helps make low-carbon living the new normal. Share on social media and with your neighbours, family and friends. Are you interested in becoming an ambassador to your community, organization or neighbourhood? Let us know at | [email protected]
- Getting together with your community to support meaningful climate action from political and corporate leaders. Engage others with the tool and show them how this knowledge of their personal carbon actions can make a huge difference.
- Support Project Neutral to help bring make climate action more accessible for our entire community.