EnerGuide for Homes Evaluations:
Building Types and Eligiblity
Eligible Building Types
We offer energy assessment services to a wide variety of customers and properties. The following building types may be eligible for an EnerGuide for Houses evaluation.
- Detached and semi-detached homes
- Triplexes and duplexes
- Row houses
- Low-rise residential buildings (footprint of less than 6,500 square feet, maximum of 20 units and 3 stories; please call us for details)
- Mobile homes with a permanent foundation
Age of Building
Any age of building can qualify for an EnerGuide for Houses evaluation.
Eligible Building Owners
- Private homeowners
- Housing cooperatives
- Condominium corporations
- Municipal social housing agencies
- Aboriginal housing boards
Feel free to contact us for more information.